Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Souvenirs From Japan

I can't believe that my dad will shop like a girl.... Bought so much present and souvenirs for us...
Proven of Japan is a shopping heaven... Everything are too adorable until your wallet break a big hole....
Arghhhhhh~ When is the chance I'm going to Japan??? Why not company send me there for business trip...
Clap my face.... Don't dreaming ady chin may, but god please bless me...
Sweet from Tokyo Disneyland....
How enjoy my dad?? Their boss are willing to send employees go travel every year....
Once you heard Japan, of cause you can't stay away from Hello Kitty...
Japanese are crazy loving Hello Kitty....
This blog will only share food stuff.... Others leaving for the next blog, so remember to come back ya...
All the packing are so cute and attractive.... I was wonder how much will me spend if going there?
Inside is a strawberry biscuit pancake.... LOL, don't know what is this...
Taste so nice~ crunchy and not so sweet....
Isn't a sotong?? Saw most of the friends travel to Japan also bought this back..
Is it cheap?? Ahaha, impossible la... Japan stuff are expensive are mostly are made in china...
However their government control the quality welly...
I skipped try this... I believe can buy from M'sia too...
Oops... can't miss the paper seaweed from Japan..
you know what... Japan seaweed is the best...
Meiji product... I know it sold in M'sia but not all the types ok??
The rich chocolate are so yummy... Of cause can't win the choc from Switzerland...
Almond chocolate...
Finished so fast by my family... Miss it....
Erm... Isn't a scallop??
I have no idea why my dad buy this? I don't know to read Japanese word but the "煮“ in Chinese means cook... Is it need to cook before eat?
Look like uncooked...
We gv it to my grandmother to cook together with vege...
Crunch chocolate...
2 favors inside.... white chocolate and dark chocolate...
Tea pack adorable box..
Different favors inside....

Guess what?? It is from Disneyland with the theme of Halloween Party...
After my dad back, I have the motivation fly to Japan immediately...
Tea pack inside...
Look at this~ I contribute a lot of stuff to snatch it from my sister... T_________T
I believe all girl will like it... It is metal made and durable....
It is from universal studio.....
Curious inside right?? Its a various cookies....
Im super loving it.... And this size of box is so functional... I can use to put hair pin, make up, or money....
I'm happy that my sister give way to me so this box is belong to me now... Yaaaaahoooooo~
4 favors inside...
Strawberry, plain, cocoa and maple...
You know what my plan?? I hope that I can travel to Japan, Taiwan, HK before I get marry... =.=''
Hope my future husband will achieve my dream la...
Hey chin girl, u thought that you sure can get marry meh?
Alright.. change my hope a bit... Even no marry also hope can travel to Japan, HK, Taiwan before to Europe la...
(t-.-)t... Your hope become more and more hard to achieve... Can't u imagine i become rich in one day meh?? U win I lose.... Yuppy
Hello Kitty shape...
Elmo shape...
Snoopy shape...
Pink Panther shape...
See you in the next blog... Wish everyone 2012 become more healthy, more pretty, and more rich...
Please wish me as well... Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...