Sunday, February 12, 2012

Souvenirs From Japan Part II

Wow~ It's happy!!! Do you know why??
It is because I'm using Yes broadband and the line most of the time are suck like a shit...
Normally I only able to upload 4 by 4 photos until finish... But today able to upload all at once...
As you know, I always upload a lot of photo in a single blog... =.-''
Domo is one of my favorite cartoon...
Actually I'm asking my dad buy the hard one where can stand in table..
But god he bought chain type... (T___________T)
I love the small one more...
You know what.... Most of the product from Japan are made by china...
Am I talk before in last blog?? Ya I like repeat and repeat.....
Eyelashes....
2 pairs included glue....
Look closely, the quality is so good...
Most of the free buy in here ady dry... But this is useable one...
Shampoo from Shiseido..... I like smell very much.... Hehe
Empty Mask sheets... I have no idea why my dad bought this...
We asking him buy a mask la...
Luckily my sister use it 2gther with sleeping mask... Prevent Mask apply to pillow accidentally...
Kose Energity Mask ~
Oh ya... This is what we want...
4 pieces per box...
Key chain from hello kitty and Japanese...
Because all is not purchase by me, so I can't provide each item's price...
Zoom shoot....
This batch of photos actually is few months ago d...
Every product are quality...
Pocket Mirror from Hello Kitty...
Belong to my sister...
Hanging stuff... No one would like to snatch for it...
At the end, hanging in my house's wall.... =.=''
Back side...
Red color Wii control...
Built-in motion plus...
Guess what?? I thought is a writing brush....

Is a chopsticks set...
Keeping in cupboard now... zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...