Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dec 2011 | Golden Sands Company Dinner

Say Goodbye to 2011...Can't believe myself already 25 years old... Suddenly feel so old d...
 To conclusion 2011, I would like to post more photo about my youth in this blog....
Look at the title --> Company Dinner at Golden Sands Batu Feringghi....
This maybe the last dinner I'm attend... Totally attented 3 dinners in this company.... Worked about 2 years plus in here... I think is time to change environment...
Applied half day leave to make hair and makeup~ LMAO
Simple make up that I choose~ I just like shinny shinny... Muacksss
Golden Sands got The best service hotel in Penang this year... No only the service, decoration and environment are prettier gorgeous...
I'm looked mature in this look....
Admitted Im old...
Swimming pool view...
Hotel Building...
Lobby view... I like the design so much...
Christmas Decoration at the entrance...
Roof of entrance...
Christmas Tree... Look blur... I had few photos where saved in company laptop... Will add on next time...
We have themes for every year dinner.. This year is "Nights of the Stars"
Who going to act Panda?? Smurf?? Harry Potter??
SO interesting right?
Stage decorate....
Hired Singer show...
This team of singers not so good... They can't driving all's excitement and lively....
My lucky no today is 006....
The first plate of dish... I'm able capture only a dish.. So shy to ask everyone wait for me to shoot for every dish ma... (=.=)''
The show presented by hotel staff...
Service is pretty good... The environment just run smoothly and normally... well fine as I came to claim the lucky draw only... How can you sure you sure get the prize?? Haha, cause everyone for sure will get a prize just the amount was different...
Goodbye my 24 years old... Goodbye to my straight hair---> Going to perm the hair curly tomorrow... Grrrrr
Erm... That day you just introduce curly hair product, I thought you did it before dinner??
Argh, I confusing my blog... This blog suppose before the curly hair blog... Sorry man~ (>o<)
Any blog did teach people how to post when take photo? I always feel my self-shooting portrait just boring... Damn
This picture is currently set as my facebook profile photo...
And the hair style I most like... Stick this half tie pattern for thousand year... Never change from study time till now...
Look nice rite? Cause my face too long... I cant tie it all to show my giraffe face --> I know many girls admire thin and long face... But I had my difficulties too....
My nose look 3D, high and perfect in this photo... No editing ooooo~
I think I'm change a lot from child until now... Maybe I should collect all my childhood photo and make it a blog... The changing from small until adult... Heard so interesting right?? Blek
Release all hair look more mature...
or act a 鬼脸??
Recording my hair length, hair color... Look so brown under light but sometime look like no color...
Okok.. Last photo ya~ Tie it all and cheeeseeeeeeeeeee~
Wishing all my family and friends stay healthy forever... And Happy New Year everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...