Sunday, December 18, 2011

How to Take Care Curly Hair?

I'm curl my hair yesterday... My perm called as steam perm... super curly rite?? =.=
Curly hair is super trouble as I need to waste time style it, dry it... However it look special compare to others as most of the friend are straight hair... kiat kiat kiat
To maintain and take care my curly hair, I'm spend money bloody.... ='(
First, I go dye my hair for RM68.... Not for whole hair but just to repair new born black hair....
Second, I did the sterm perm RM188... Consider cheap already.... =)
Third, buy product to maintain my curly... @_@
Alright, now intro you a super nice Lakme Thick and Volume Mousse....
You won't feel your hair hard and sticky after apply but still can hold the curl stability...*Highly recommend
Mine is No 2 and with 300ml....
The price is RM 50-55...
Of cause you can't use so much Lakme as it is expensive....
You can mix with this Dex Hair Mousse....
It is Extra Hold...
After wash hair, use towel wipe the hair until half dry then comb the hair....
Spray the Lakme and Dex Mousse into your hand palm to mix well and then apply  to your curve...
The price is RM18....
To make your hair more healthy and not so dry, you can additional apply this oil essence before the mousse...
The function is same as our crystal oil normally use...
ShinaMino from Japan... The result is won't feel oily and sticky after apply... And most important is the smell is incense... =)
*Highly recommend
The price is RM60-62.... =(
The most important is you must own a professional hair dryer...
I'm bought an Icon 9388 Hair Dryer... recommended by my salon....
The pros is the wind strong, the sound is not so loud (some of the hair dryer very noisy), no burnt smell (most of the supermarket hair dryer have this smell after long use).....
To dry the curly hair must attach with a hood hair dryer cover and only salon hair dryer able to match the hole..
RM120 for the hair dryer....
Look like this~ You must press hardly to attach them else the cover will fly out during use...
The front-view of hood hair dryer cove.... RM28-30 each

2 comments:

  1. May I know where did you buy the shinamino hair oil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi From this shop... =)
    http://www.everyday.com.my/coupons/pg/jvhair.htm
    JV Hair Saloon
    352-G-2, Block 352,
    Gat Lebuh Macallum, 10300 Penang.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...