Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eye Makeup Product

An eye makeup required minimum a eye liner, eye shadow and a mascara or fake eyelashes...
Founded this nicer eyeliner and would like to share for more people...
Liquid eyeliner from Kiss Me japan....
Long lasting, super water proof, blackness and fine and thick line improvement...
Jet Black color~ RM49.90 with 10 or 20% discount....
Although my photo a bit blur but I'm sure you can see the brush thin pointed shape...
Now I make a comparison of natural republic gel eyeliner and Kiss me liquid eyeliner...
The no 1. is Natural Republic.. You can see the gel is dry and unable to draw it smoothly...
The no 2. is Kiss Me... The color is darker and the line is fine and thin....
2nd product to intro is Sasa retractable glittering eyeliner.....
White color eyeliner for bottom eye line.... Suggest to buy a glitter one as nicer... =P
You can see the white color clearly... Some white pencil can't draw the color out in skin... =.=''
Mine color is No 2. White~ RM12.90 with 10 to 20% discount.... Depend on the promotion of Sasa...
My lovely eye shadow... I'm not a very professional makeup person so common color is suit for me....
It's a Loreal OpenEyesPro in white, grey, black, silver color...
A sample of my eye makeup~
I'm left so many mask not yet use~ Stop to buy more pls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...