Sunday, December 18, 2011

DIY of Me~

Magic sticker where stick in slippery surface... RM2.50 - RM5 per pieces....
Probably I can show in another blog all about the Magic sticker that I have...
I'm so creative stick it in my Wii~ Look awesome rite??
Bibelot DIY.... RM4.90 from Prangin Mall...
Super childish me~ Just don't know why sometime I like to spend time and money on this type of stuff...
It's quite hard to do actually... The wire can hurt your hand as it need to twist hardly~
The pig is cute and attractive....
Look what contain inside?? Omg... so little bibelot and so less colors...
How I'm going to do??? Feel like cheated~
Anyway there is a sample to refer....
Bought it few months ago but recently just take to do.... grrrrr
At least I done 1 bee pig... not bad right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...