Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Product review...

I will go to Bali next month if no any thing happen to interrupt my holiday.... (^v^)
Well for a girl.. for sure is excited ready for travel kit....
Review what I ready for my bali trip....
IMG_2478
As you know, we are not allow to bring more than 100ml liquid to the flight..
So I bought economic and convenient travel pack from Clinelle...
Cleansing + Toner + Moisture + UV Defense = RM26.90 only...
Sunplay Sunblock SPF130++ = RM28.90 only...
IMG_2479
Besides facial care, I bought bath care too...
Don't tell me johnson can only use by baby ok?
Many of my friends using Johnson Lotion everyday...
My family member must use Johnson Powder everyday.... Included me.... ^o^
IMG_2482
Powder + Shampoo + Bath + Lotion RM8.90 only...
IMG_2481
Next, Lucido-L Aqua Hair Curl Lotion...
(This is not for my travel, its 180ml and not allow to bring to flight)
Spray it before you Perm or Curl hair....
it can Protects hair from heat and keep styles for hours...
Didn't mention how many hours can lasting.... After try may update to you.....
IMG_2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...