Saturday, August 6, 2011

Konad Tissue Nail Tutorial

Konad Double Side Stamp Set...
IMG_2420
The stamper n scraper priced RM22....
IMG_2421
IMG_2431
Big stamp view...
IMG_2435
Small stamp view...
IMG_2433
Image Plate priced RM13 each....
IMG_2437
I'm leaving the stamping 1 year plus.... >_<
I tried my own nail polish but it is not as rich as konad brand nail polish... So the image stamped in my nail can't see clearly... I asked Konad consultant but they said must buy their own brand nail polish.... RM12-RM18 per bottle (I give up)....
IMG_2436
But now, I found a method which can use my own nail polish.. with the help of tissue...
Ya its tissue... Curious right??
Let see the tutorial below:
IMG_2317
Cut out the shape....
IMG_2319
First, apply base coat...
Stick the tissue when the polish almost dry....
it will look like this.... I know it look ugly now....
IMG_2429
But after apply transparent polish... It will become like this....
Amazing rite?
IMG_2440
Or like some dot picture??
IMG_2272

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...