Wednesday, May 25, 2011

女人日记

I know I suppose to post about Hatyai Part 5 but I need some time because there are too much photoss to manage... >.<
Review few earing I bought recently.... Cheap, gorgeous plus fashion... 3 for Rm10...
Example as below... Taadaa....(^-^)v
Need to hide my sexy... =.=
Most lovely Hair clip #2....
Many peoples asked me where I'm buy this... keke
Is from pasar malam... RM8-RM10...
Is a clip actually...
#3 Hair bun which very famous recently... I did hair rebonding so very difficult to do hair bun unless we use other accessories to support the bun... I'm sure many peoples faced the same problem with me... I tried special pin for bun 1, the sponge 1, rubber band 1 also no help....
Until I found the below 2 items, is the most successful accessories support my hair bun... Like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...